[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:26:08 +0100

Good morning all
wow lovely and sunny yesterday and today what a nice change.
Well our Julie picked me up at 2.30pm
We called in ppaper shop first for my lottery,and choclates yes,you heard right
hahahehehehehehe chocoaholic like clare and Senn .

Julie got paper and ok magazine and crisp and coke for mathew.
I got flake and rolos yum yum

We sat in her garden for a while
Had mug of tea on bench in garden
We had tea at 5pm
We had Sausages,and mash and cabbage and carrots yummy .
later on we had strawberry tart with fresh cream on oh yummy delicious
Julie and I and wayne sat on her two settees we chated for ages.
Guess what!
 They have booked me in to a lovely pub called
The english lounge expensive in there stella julie and wayne me and her boys
all going at
1pm on Wednesday 3rd of August in afternoon as its my birthday.
I am excited .
That is lovely of them isn't it?
After that Julie showed me her new solar light in garden.
its shaped as lillies on the glass part if you know what I mean
She loves her solar lights they all flicker lovely in the dark.
She now has 8 solar lights just imagine aftter a lovely sunny day they all
flicker at night time she loves looking out of her window as her living room is
at the back so that must be nice
She told me how to explaine it better to me is remembering the fairy lights on
christmas trees that is how it is in her garden

After that took me indoors
She told me abut my little great nephew Samuel who is 5 on August 30th
they taking me to see him in Liverpool
I am looking forward to that now
Julie told me Samuel is having a activity centre in his garden.
Its actually a slide and climbing frame at side of slide if yu know what I mean
about £100 wow nearly fainted
Our julie said its a very very strong tupper wear heavy plastic one in yellow
and blue and red
They think its much safer nowdays to buy your little ones all the stuff for ghe
garden as at least playing in garden on there own swing and slide and oh yes he
already has a sand pit on legs so safer because kids get hurt in proper parks
nowdays and trouble in some parks you can't trust them
plus all the aduction of stealing kids not worth it is it?
so its worth every penny to get the kids slides and sand pit and swing he is
getting swing from our Stella who is his grandma .
ah that is lovely nice to see kids having a great time in there own gardens
nice and safe

Samuel wants a bat and ball off me so weill look in toy shop for him they are
not expensive .
Well today i have just decided on cottage pie and mashed potato and frozen
vegetables
yum yum

Going for my bath now and wash my hair not seen emails yet not had time
hahahahahaha
Come back on later once had bath and breakfast hope you all had lovely saturday
be good