[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:15:09 +0100

Good afternoon all
oh wow rained all day none stop
cold i was wearing cardigan .

well my carer worked hard today
bless her

took me to bank post office then to b and m store
I treated myself to new clothes horse
hey its good only small up to my shoulders and i am only 4 foot 8 and half
inches
its all in silver nice i paid
£13 for it the old tall one gone to skip now dumped it over there.

glad got brand new one now

then we both carried plastic washing basket to our laundray she put my towels
bedding and tea towles in one machine
clothes in another
in the third one 3 coats
how cool is that?.

wow nobody is using it at all today so had three washing machines all for
myself
three tumble dryers
brilliant

Wehn she went back after one our took some out put in dryer
Iwas making two cups of coffee and cheese and tomatoes sandwiches for us

oh great

when we eaten sandeiches she shreddd some old bills in my electric shredder

then she wrote me 2 birthday cards out cool yea

oh wow she worked hard

couldn't get a carer as good as her

she cooked me

fish cakes mashed potatoes mixed  vegetables yummy

good

got her tomorrow having hair cut so be avle to stop bumping in to lamp posts
tomorrow hahahahahahahahaha

right

love carol xxxx