[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:13:58 +0100

Good afternoon all
Goodness busy day for me today
Guess what!
party in the little day centre Lizzie who is in charge birthday wow lovely
choclate cake with smarties on top just like mine last week
she did pizzas and salad in stead of sandwiches nice change for all of us
great
Sang happy birthday to her i have made her card and some one elses today nice

had nice time
After that julia took me to asda the miserable sods don't have the Amie
winehouse double cd typical sold the last 3 on Satutday .
Going to have look in Morrisons next week
Oh well not to worry
We had mug of tea and lemon cup cake in cafe for a nice change
good

After that went to Yanky candle shop wow my god smelt gorgeous in there
hungreds of candles
Guess what!
Julia bought bird house in blue green and yellow lovely got hole at front where
you put your tea lighter in and light a candle smells of spicy its called
Mackintosh spice oh smells gorgeous lovely calved bird house only small its got
brass letters saying
Home sweet home
its £21 she is putting it in her glass porch front of house
there is golf one too its lovely got candle inside it too wow
the shape of golf stick you hit the golf balls that was £18 lovely
got santa grottos ones small ones got igloes too wow
lovely pots with dove birds all around nice butterflies around one too really
lovely
I am thinking of getting our julie somthing out of there for christmas great

some more stuff coming in

After that went in card shop then paper shop for uro
never know might win yet

tonight having beef curry over chips and rice dinner from cool traders .
going to try it
right hope you all had nice day