[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:28:15 +0100

Good afternoon all
Hope your all well

Carer took me to Middleton shopping centre.

At 1pm we and her mum went in cafe called the Teapot
had tuna bagget and cuppa and lemon drizzle cake oh yummy
then went in works i got few strips of stickers and some glue sticks tubes of
glitter

We went in wilkinsons
I got myself two big lunch boxes one is in two halves so can put sandwiches in
one side and fruit in the other
the other box is round sandwiche box
only 99 pence for small one  £1.99 for large lunch box clear ones you can see
threw them .

The we went to card factory to get mug that says for ever friend on it
got it for lady who is 40 next week
nice
got her card too
 tehn went in quality save
got bits and bovs
got two
For breeze freshners smell nice
put one on toilet system called
Vanilla spice
put one in lounge called

Fresh flowers
only small plastic flat containers they stand up
got holes on front
you push the freshner on top down the middle then open bottom smels lovely
can smell the bathroom one from here now
my bathroom is facing my bedroom here

I got bread milk butter cheese and ham form tesco's near by too
some pizzas too

carer made me sausages waffles peas for later on in my microwave now be hotted
up later on yummy

take care
Love Carol xxxx