[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:26:42 +0100

Good evening all
wow out all again today no rest for wicked hahahahaha
Carer Julia came at 10.30am check post read mail  After that went to day centre
had toasted teacakes and tea yummy.
Made two cards
Guess what!

they doing me party next Tuesday for my birthday on Wednesday horray cake and
mixed sanddwiches next week
How cool is that

wow can't wait now

After that,carer took me to her house for lovely chicken dinner chicken
breast,broccolli carrots stuffing,roast potatos gravy yum yum yum
Had it indoors
After that sat in her conservotory julia read my horoscope oh my god it says
new changes in two years hope its going to be nice ones hahahahaha
She read all about Amy winehouse fuenral today and about her film director
second boyfreind wow
After that went for walk in her nearest garden centre bought plant with orange
flowers on can't spell it i am afraid but weill get my carer to spell it on
friday for me.
After that came back and had strawberry and vanilla ice cream with wafer
biscuits in garden
yum yum yum

Guess what!

she showed me my new birthday present from argos its a dab radio wow brilliant
quality there black one
can't have it untill next wednsday though so excited now .
Then brought me home at 4.45pm tonight had lvoely time weather gorgeous again
don't have julia now till friday
Hope you like my day
Love you all