[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:30:23 -0000

Good evening all
oh wow nice day
well went for another couple of tins of biscuits christmas trees oh so funny
because our Julie and stella wanted one  got local marks and spencers near by
wow going up next week to £10 I told shop assistant that is a rip off charging
ten pounds next week it near christmas time when you should keep them at five
pounds
oh the cheek i thought not daft these retailers are they

anyway went back to her house
oh the heat just just comes towards you.
brilliant
we both had mug of coffee in her conservotory
then went in her dining room wraped christmas presents up and she wrote me ten
christmas cards out cool yea al done now yippee
no stress now before christmas.

great

then after all that my carer made me chicken breast broccolli carrots and
sweeds peas mashed potatoes gravy oh so yummy we both had it
oh lovely

then we had banana yogurt yummy cup of tea.

later both went upstaris she showed me her new decorations
4 gold lantens and two lantens come out like trees from ceiling ah nice
she showed me new lanten fairy lights cool yea

new manger in gold dome shaped oh wow that is going in her porch

she gave me fluffy tall snowman holding lanten lights up oh wow i was excited
as you all know i am reallly crazy about christmas hahahahahahaha
can't help it you know

then came and sat in lounge had long chat and her parents came so all chatted
nice

then brought me home early because workman come now he is putting insolation in
her loft
so good job we did everything wehn had the chance good job i was at her hosue
for 11.30am

wow
lucky there
oh its freezing outside icy cold rain
not nice at all
miserable weather

having tomato soup later on good

Malcolm
ah nice day you had with cath brilliant
so happy you had nice time

senn
happy you liked my day too

herold
your jokes funny

tony glad you enjoying bingo

dawn thank you for tv emmerdale

chase was good yesterday they won seven and half thousands pounds each wow nice
christmas box there

Jenny
oh my god thank goodness now your daughter and partner now safe away from
dreadful new york
oh what a relief not surprise your worried sick jenny
our good lord has saved them oh thank god

vanessa
hope your having good day too
wow can't wait now till your trudy brings kids and you all have great halloween
tomorrow

get photos of them won't you?

phyllis
brilliant you had busy day too
i like liddle too got my bath mats from their shower curtain
glad becka and vicky and mel and baby noah and your mum all fine fantastic

oh daft jim
your getting dafter then ever now hahahahahahahaha love you for it though
yes perhaps its my imagination after all
who knows you could be the ghost on here for all we know booobo booooooooooo
boooooooooo
yep best to ignore you incase i have beeen talking to myself for the past few
weeks hahahahahahahahahaha
dozy sod i am theres me thinking there was a daft jim on here
hahahahahahahahaha

love carol xxxx