[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:00:20 +0100

Good evening all

well managed to find the address of the helen wilkinsons centre the Audrtry
centre
guess what
my cochlear implant batteries only lasting few hours now instead of three days
when told lady today she said hundreds put complaints in
wow
she thinks its the manafactory where they make our batteries oh dear not good

i told her its very worrying in my case because of being totally blind
you see if i were walking around town it just stops dead
so carer has to take me to cafe so can put new batteries on a table  just
imagine if i were walking up or down an escolator wow not bare thinking about
is it?

crikey could have accidents especially if don't hear carer then oh wow
scary.

I told her all this
wonder if its because of the cuts backs
if so got bloody cheek
we have to rely on our hearing and special batteries
digital hearing aid batteries fine but its just Cochlear implant users oh my

i have used 3 packets sinced saturday oh my god

so now having to carry loads of packets of batteries in my shoulder bag.

oh dear not good

i put battery in at 8am this morning lasted till 5pm so that is very bad

they will not give me the name of manafactory but then i could of got long
letter together

typical.

I have never had this trouble before for years
so why now

Anyway after the clinic
went to cosco's cool yea
got new gray sweat shirt red on it jacket type got zip on and hood
called sport name
knite
wow
fleecy inside getting few woolies in now for winter
guess what
i nearly callops on floor hundreds of christmas stuff
i shouted oh my god no hahahahahahahahaha
not christmas stuff already
oh my god
early aren't they?

well carer did me roast chicken dinner yummy
delicious

sunshine was hot then it rained then sunshined again
weird

Oh vanessa
loved that tennis article
oh wow
loved it
ah thank you

saved it in my tennis artcles

not sure now whethere to start making christmas cards now hahahahahahaha
seeing all that christmas stuff in cosco's got me going now

knew it

thank you for spelling
Rhyl
sounds weird on guide
but tis
R.H.Y.L

oh wow that article about Eltons john twenty month old baby having two daddies
Oh my

what is our world coming too

Herold
thank you for the jokes and articles

Malcolm

your as sweet as ever hahahahahahaha are you feeling alright

Dawn
thank ou for tv report

love carol xxxx