[guide.chat] To Margaret and Lottie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:34:29 +0100

Good afternoon margaret
Oh my goodness been on here sinced early days
bet you had few moderators in the long time

Thank you for telling me little about yourself

ah lottie aged 12 wow
my sister stella had a beautiful persion pussy cat called Peppie
Peppie died two years ago he was 14 years old bless him

Bushy tail had 4 white paws looked like he was wearing 4 white ankle socks
hahahahahahahaha
Not joking though he was so mard
hated the rain, sunshine wind and snow
no pleasing that bloody cat hahahahahahaha
he was even particular about food too drove me insane but we all loved him to
bits
miss peppie .

Oh good your a corrie fan
fancy sally and kevin together again
 Sophie  their daughter turns to drugs in future episode

copying of emmerdale

Oh my god ashley in emmerdale is in for it now everybody turned against him for
hittin his father oh dear
i love action hahahahahaha
going for my fish and chips now bloody starving
Love Carol xxxx