[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat episode 56 of Monyx

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:57:34 +0100

Jenny, I'm like you, it just flows when writing. Better that way, you don't get
head aches trying to think what to put next.
Jenny, I had a different password for all things and always forget what they
are so I have change them all to the same one. lot easyer  that way..
loveMalcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm
no I don't lie in bed thinking about what to write next,it just comes to me as
I am writing it,
I am waiting for the support team to contact me as I was out this morning when
they rang,I am trying to get skype sorted out on my I phone but I can't
remember my skype password so when I get it sorted out I will have to write it
down so I won't forget it,
hope to speak again soon,
love from
Jenny