[geocentrism] Re: The Sun/ Comment & question

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:45:49 +0100 (BST)

Sorry, Alan, but there is absolutely no way that you can bounce a laser off an
18-inch-square piece of aluminium that was supposedly placed on the surface of
the Moon by Armstrong and Aldrin. Just the physics of the World's atmosphere
show that to be impossible, even if you could get a laser beam anywhere near
it. (You seem to have been overly influenced by the television-based science
fiction that was on a few months back.)

The photographs purportedly taken on the Moon, were undoubtedly taken in a
studio, as anyone who has done studio portrait photography will attest to.

I, for one, not only question the Apollo programme, I completely deny it. And
as for being called "an idiot," that does not bother me - you'll have to try
harder.

As for radar ranging, that MIGHT be possible with the Moon, but not for
anything else. Even little strips of tin foil tossed out of an aeroplane will
completely botch up radar.

Neville.

Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: From: Alan Griffin
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:47:28 +0100
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: The Sun/ Comment & question

On 07 Aug, Jack Lewis wrote:

> Dear Alan, How do we know that the radar ranging is accurate? I stuggle
> to believe that radar can be used in this way.

Oh come on! Radar has been in use since the 2nd world war!
You send an incredibly high power radar pulse out, and it reflects back
off the object you're looking at, and when it returns you see how long it
has taken to do the double journey, and work it out by distance = speed x
time.

They do the same with laser beams to the moon, reflecting it off
the reflector which the astronauts from Apollo 14 left on the moon for
that purpose. They can measure the distance to the moon to within a
millimetre!

I'm told that there are some idiots who claim that man has never
landed on the moon, and that all the photos were taken in a studio!
Well the laser reflector proves conclusively that they did land, because
it is used practically every week by astronomers.

Alan Griffin

"There is this great difference between the works of men and the works of God,
that the same minute and searching investigation, which
displays the defects and imperfections of the one, brings out also the beauties
of the other." - Alexander Hislop, "The Two Babylons."

Website  www.midclyth.supanet.com