[geocentrism] Re: Voyager

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:25:47 +0100 (BST)

Dear Rob,

I have just read your e-mail, regarding Voyager 1 and 2.

As I am totally and absolutely convinced that NASA has not landed anyone, or
anything, on the Moon, Mars, or anywhere else, and that their claims of
"gravity slingshots" are total rubbish, you will appreciate that Voyager 1 and
2 are no trouble for me to explain - where they are I do not know, but one
thing I do know is that they are not where you seem to believe them to be. I
would therefore be far more surprised to learn that they are further out than
the Moon, than I would be if one, or both, of them came down in your or my back
garden.

Having said that, I'm now back on vacation!

Best wishes,

Neville.

"Glover, Rob" <Rob.Glover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Dr. Jones,

The Voyagers 1 and 2 spacecraft were launched from Earth in 1977, and now
over 25 years later, are at a distance of more than 8.4 billion miles from
Earth, increasing continually as they head towards the stars.

In a geocentric scenario, these 2 spacecraft are also, of course, now moving
round the World at a speed of 2199114855 miles per hour, or 3.2 times the
speed of light.

Can you explain how they have reached this enormous speed, considering they
have not fired their engines since leaving Earth, apart from for very small
course corrections.

I look forward to your considered reply. Thanks.

Rob Glover.