[geocentrism] Re: Voyager

  • From: "Glover, Rob" <Rob.Glover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:31:40 +0100

Neville by his own admission is denying the existence of geosynchronous
satellites. I don't know therefore how he can believe in the reality of
intercontinental live television transmissions. Granted, he does not have to
watch them himself (I am not a big sports fan either, my wife is paying more
attention to the Olympics than I am!) but surely he must acknowledge that
such broadcasts are taking place and that millions are in fact watching
them.

Rob.