[geocentrism] Re: Voyager

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:42:57 +1000

Dear Neville. Thanks for your well considered reply. Its nice to be able to
discuss science without the ill will that some of the non believers have
ehibited here. In passing, I suppose it comes as no surprise to you that
those who do not believe in Him are never shy in attempting to use His name
against us, accusing us of being unchristian hypocrites, when using their
"selective idealism" without any comprehension of what real Christianity is.
Many self confessed Christians likewise today only select that which suits
them. Poor souls.

I will answer your reply interspersed, in [ ] between yours below.