[geocentrism] Re: Voyager

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:17:45 +1000

I personally do not judge the intellectual or special attributes of any man
upon there lack of the practical applications of science in some fields.

Just look at Alan. Whilst he has an excellent mathmatical mind, in relation
to science, this does not preclude him from maybe having a poor aptitude in
the physical application of theoretical physics. Now I am the reverse. I can
easily apply my limited theoretical aptitude to very practical applications.
Thus Rob, I accept geostat satellites and mars Rovers.

Yet that the things are really as they seem is based on trust. I trust I
have not been conned by some great conspiracy to defraud. I know its
unlikely, but there are alternatives to theses satellites for communication.
In every technical problem I have ever encountered or worked upon I have
always had this basic rule.  "There is always another way"

Neville is overtly suspicious, with good reason. Science with almost
everything else has been hijacked. This is hidden in a mire of paranoia,
false and real, created and spontaneous. I think all is soon to become quite
clear. Just keep your eyes glued to the news, that is if your not directly
in the target area. I'm sure the shit is about to hit the fan. And its
Biblical.