[geocentrism] Goodbye. Please Unsubscribe.

  • From: Alan Griffin <ajg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:04:00 +0100

        Please will whoever is responsible unsubscribe me from this list?
I am just going on holiday and don't want hundreds of geocentric e-mails
when I return.

        I joined the list specifically to prove that Neville's paper which
purported to prove heliocentricity was flawed.

        Since then I have given scientific proof that the geocentric
theory cannot be right, none of which has been refuted with any evidence.

        I have also given you concrete scientific evidence in favour of
the heliocentric theory which again nobody has been able to refute.

        So I am leaving you to your cosy theories, and no doubt you will
all be pleased at not to have to try to support it to a critic!

        So goodbye. It has been interesting while it lasted, and a
revelation that anyone could really believe in the geocentric theory in
this day and age!

        God Bless!

                        Alan