[geocentrism] Re: Voyager

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:18:37 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glover, Rob" <Rob.Glover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:07 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Voyager

> So, because you personally don't watch any international TV transmissions,
> therefore you can claim that they don't exist. This is about the
equivalent
> of those Catholics who refused to look through Galileo's telescope at the
> moons of Jupiter, preferring instead to argue them out of existence.

Dear Rob,
Are you suggesting just because Neville doesn't have a TV that puts him into
denial over satellite TV? Don't be so silly, I know a number of people who
do not have a TV because of the utter rubbish that is broadcast and I
suspect that is why Neville doesn't. There are times when I feel like saving
the TV fee and chucking the set out of the window.