[geocentrism] Re: The Sun/ Comment & question

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:28:35 +0100

Dear Philip,
I agree but the paradox is that he claims he is a committed Christian. I
wonder how Alan decides on which parts of the Bible to believe and which not
to believe. E.G. Does he believe in the world wide flood, does he believe
Jesus knew what He was talking about when He referred to the flood, what
about the virgin birth, does he believe in the resurrection, does he believe
that Christ died for our sins and so on?

Jack Lewis