[geocentrism] Re: The Sun/ Comment & question

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:42:02 +1000

You can use the same expression to weigh the earth, knowing the
distance of the moon and the time it takes to orbit.

        Alan Griffin
It seems you would need to know the G constant for the sun. How would you
obtain that?
I'm no good at big maths Alan   Could you please calculate for me what the
weight of this moon would be if the earth was indeed stationary,, and the
moon orbited us once in 24 hours, less that 28 day slip of course if it
mattered much.