[geocentrism] Re: The Sun/ Comment & question

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:27:58 +1000

Jack, I was trying to explain to Alan what I meant by it being possible for
a thing to be at total rest even if it was not detectable. I have as much
chance of convincing him of that as I have of convincing him that God is a
possibility even if He was not detectable.

As regards the relationship to geocentrism, I wanted to show how
observations can be from two viewpoints relatively, and that calculations
done from each perspective confirm each, simply because each believes his
base is the correct one. A matter of truth and of faith.

I have every reason to believe the geocentric model to be more likely the
TRUTH . I will not allow the faith of another in modern science to sway me
from that belief based purely upon theoretical concepts which cannot be
demonstrated as axiomatic, which means of course no longer a theory.

It may appear true that Alan and I for example are nitpicking on little
errors we each may make. But that is the advantage of open unrestricted
debate. The mind may just capture a new concept or lateral viewpoint to what
one held previously.

Im looking forward to some answers to my post today from both sides.
Meanwhile I will have to delve into this "typhonic" thingo. I thought it had
been debunked severely. When I get the spelling right.