[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:54:01 +1000

Note that the path(trajectory), distance and, in general, time are different
in the two systems, Robert...Its nice to know it can be expressed in
mathmatical terms., but isn't the time in both situations the same? I'm  sure
the platform guy would have timed it exactly the same as I on the train did?
As I said bfore GR, till I know it better then, is an excuse for a fantasy...