[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:03:18 -0500

Dr. Jones.  I wonder about something.  I think we all agree that the
Scripture in Joshua indicates a static earth.  What I'm wondering is if,
assuming the earth is not turning, that it is impossible that we can land
anything on the moon, let alone men who walk around the moon for three days
in spacesuits, drive around in moon buggies, etcetera.

I have to admit I don't have the candlepower to figure that out from your
calculations and laws of physics, but I think some of the people you're
posting to here can.

I know you're not allowing the atheists to post here, but I'd be curious to
know if they would agree that, assuming hypothetically the earth is not
turning on an axis,  is it in fact possible to launch anyhting from earth
and have it land on the moon.  Would the moon be going too fast as you
say -- 67,000-plus mph -- to chase it down and land on it?

Respectfully yours,
Cheryl