[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:50:26 -0600

Cheryl,

This is the difference in angular velocity between the slower moon and the
faster sun I've been talking to you about.  The sun circles the earth in
almost 24 hours, but it takes the moon a tad bit longer.

Think how this would cause the geostatic moon phases.  Use a globe and ball.
It's interesting to see how things can work both the h-way and the g-way.

Gary Shelton