[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:34:05 +1000

I thought Robert was saying that you can't have "geostationary orbits" over
the poles.  He didn't say we couldn't have polar orbits, right?
Gary

Ye Gary, I accept that... I never suggested the impossible of a staionary
satellite over the pole. I asked, given Roberts plenum effect rotating around
the equator, what would its effect be upon a polar orbiting satellite, that
prescribed the same 24 hour period.

Presumably, as all things being equal in the HC newtonian system this orbit
would mathmatically have the same distance and orbital speed , within the
parameters fixed by the globes shape.

Ignoring for a day or so, the alleged annular orbit of the earth, or the
cosmos, and keeping in mind that this orbit has no horizontal rotating vector,
and that it would have the added stability of this position due to the
principles of a gyro, and remembering again as this is important, that the
launch has to be from the pole,

Three things are possible, that would be observed from such an orbit.

1. In the HC system, it should show the earth moving towards the east making
one 24 hour rotation for every 24 hour period of its own orbit.

or

2. It would show the earth quite stationary, and its is orbit would fly over
the same longitude for the full period of its orbit.

The third possibility, is it could show the effect of Roberts cosmically
rotating Plenum.

It is this effect that I want to discuss...within the GC framework.  We are
comparing two identical orbits as regards Newtonian rules. One vertical, and
one horizontal.

In the vertical we have no problem of a hovering satellite. Centrifugal and
gravitational forces will balance...

In the horizontal case though we do not.. The satellite is stationary and not
moving at all. Are we then moving from positive centripetal force to a negative
centipetal force...

Let me close by posing a mental exercise. Remember the earth is not moving
here.

Take the stable orbit   I have created around the poles, (imagine it as a
spinning ring, with a black dot on it, which it is. ) and nudge it slowly till
it has shifted 90 degrees to an equatorial orbit. It now is in the exact same
state as regards orbit, as our original geosynchronous satellite.

What stopped it moving?