[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:46:45 -0500

Dr. Jones -- I reread your article, and I think you have proved from the
Bible that NASA lied about their space mission to the moon.  I also read
page 14 about the phases of Venus.  I am not a math or physics person as you
know, but I believe you are a genius in both and I trust what you say.  It
is exciting to read what you say that only the geostatic, geocentric model
explains the phases of Venus.

I read someplace, maybe on another site or maybe it was yours, concerning
the golden rectangular formulas of distances between the planets, that the
orbits of Venus and earth are special, and that Venus represents Christ
somehow.  I've got to try to track that down and reread it.

Thank you for letting me participate in your forum.  I hope I will be a help
and a blessing to you and not an annoyance.

Cheryl