[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:07:43 -0500

I read the exchange.  I skipped over the math and physics parts.  My opinion
at this point is that the firmament is composed of layers, it's
electromagnetic, and it's located at distances corresponding to the golden
rectangle formula.  I also learned something interesting.  Apparently the
Hubble telescope is able to document with timelapse the rotation of the
earth but has never done so because it's "not necessary."

Hmmm.

I'm probably exposing a great abyss of ignorant stupidity (ie stupidity
based on ignorance) -- but I'm just letting you know the hypotheses and
opinions that are forming in my female nonscientific brain.

Thanks for pointing me to that exchange.  It was amazing and eye-opening.
Once again, the bald-faced arrogance of the helios stuns me.  The helios
apologists behave more like committed atheists than anything I've ever seen.
They are not willing to admit that in science there may be things they have
not yet discovered -- especially and even if those things contradict their
theories which support a vast, random and infinite universe of which we are
but an insignificant speck.