[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:29:51 -0500

Dr. Jones,

From Biblical Topics/ "Do the alleged Apollo Moon landings conflict with the
Bible?"

<In the heliocentric case, the World rotates eastwardly. In the Biblical
case, the World is stationary and the cosmos
rotates westwardly. Therefore, to rendezvous with the Moon, a rocket would
need to be launched eastwardly in the heliocentric model and westwardly in
the Biblical model.>

From a Biblical standpoint:
In the HC case the World rotates eastward, so the cosmos appears to rotate
westward as seen from Earth.
In the Biblical (GC) case, the World is stationary and the cosmos does
rotate westward as seen from Earth.
Therefore, there is no difference in the preferred direction of launch -
westward - between HC and GC/Biblical models.

From a scientific standpoint:
1- NASA claims that the Apollo trips started by inserting the spacecraft
first into Earth orbit, so the direction the Moon was moving at launch time
is irrelevant..... if you believe NASA.
2- The initial direction of all American rockets at lift-off is 90 degrees -
straight up...... if you believe NASA.

Pax Christi,

Robert