[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:28:13 +1000

Hang on here.. Lets not our static earth confuse our rotating earth thinking.
a vertical launch in aspect, will still have the horizontal vector of the
rotating earth in the direction toward the east. In other words whilst rising
vertically under power, it will be sliding sideways towards the east. This
would happen if you pointed it east or west. Graphically on a graph it would be
a curved course. Remember my example of a ball falling from your hand in a
glass carriage,as it passed the station? Or didn't you read it.? to you the
ball fell in a straight line to your feet. But to the person on the platform,
it fell in a curve towards the direction the carriage was travelling...

Boggles the mind doesn't it.. People in a concorde doing greater than the speed
of sound can still speak normally.. Here where I am near Brisbane, if the earth
is rotating, am moving at near twice the speed of sound and notice nothing...
Does a radio signal take longer to go round the world easterly than westerly?

I think my polar launch just might answer some questions.

Phil