[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:55:55 -0500

But as Dr. Jones says, the models are not all the same "mirror images."  If
the earth is stationary, that changes everything.  What those "everythigns"
are, I'm not sure.  The phases of Venus to start, something Dr. Jones proved
can be observed from this vantage point using the geostatic model that it
would predict its phases accurately, compared to the other two models
(geocentric w/ spinning earth and heliocentric).