[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:49:41 +1000

Robert asked: Is the polar launch you proposed intended to put a geostat in
orbit over the
North Pole?
Absolutely impossible. It would have a similar orbit in every way allowing for
the different shape of the globe, to the geostat satellite, except it would be
independent of any rotation of the globe.. Please read it again. The stationary
aspect on the equator depends upon , HC wise, a rotating earth.

As the earth is not turning pole over pole, (I hope, who could know?) then this
sat will circle the globe north to south ever 24 hours. irregardles of what it
is doing horizontally. Perhaps this is the vantage observation point Cheryl is
seeking. Relative to the earth its ORBIT would be fixed longitudinally, not its
position. If the earth rotated once every 24 hours as it circimnavigated the
poles in the same time, then you can see it will observe the surface in a sign
wave pattern. The exact same territory. If the earth was stationary, then it
will scan the same longitude territory every 24 hours.

However my point was to see your reaction as to your rotating plenum theory, as
well I might add my rotating aether. You seemed to have answered it at least
partiallly.. Are you saying the polar orbit is impossible?

I await with interest.
PHilip