[geocentrism] Re: Ancient calendars

  • From: Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:25:32 -0600

Hi Cheryl,

I've been watching for a while.  Now I've jumped into the fray.  I'm
afraid that physics is not my strong point either, so I will not be able
to weigh in on many issues.  I have to admit that I was first introduced
to geocentrism through Marshall Hall also.

Could you explain more how the the sun crosses the 12 signs of the
zodiac in the celestial ecliptic to map out the months?  How does this
correspond to the lunar months?  Is this closer to a set of 12 30 day
months than the lunar months?

I have worshipped with Messianic Jews, but currently am not part of any
formal religious organization.  Have you noticed that if you toe the
line in any organization everything is pleasant, but if you question any
of the cherished beliefs you often become an outcast?

Carl