[geocentrism] outcasts

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:13:00 +1000

Hi Carl, sorry for my late greeting.. with my 60 mails a day, less than half
not trash, I'm sort of busy.... you said,
"Have you noticed that if you toe the
line in any organization everything is pleasant, but if you question any
of the cherished beliefs you often become an outcast?"
Carl
Yes, such is he nature of many people... Separated Bretheren is much more
charitable... I took the word outcast in its most formidable and uncharitable
context, akin to being hated. True casting out or excommunicating, should be
for charitable reasons, not personal.