[geocentrism] Re: Moon phases

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:10:09 -0500

1 Kings 20:5 And David said to Jonathan: Behold tomorrow is the new moon,
and I according to custom am wont to sit beside the king to eat: let me go
then that I may be hid in the field till the evening of the third day.

1 Kings 20:18 And Jonathan said to him: Tomorrow is the new moon, and thou
wilt be missed:

1 Kings 20:24 So David was hid in the field, and the new moon came, and the
king sat down to eat bread.

1 Kings 20:27 And when the second day after the new moon was come, David's
place appeared empty again. And Saul said to Jonathan his son: Why cometh
not the son of Isai to meat neither yesterday nor today?

1 Kings 20:34 So Jonathan rose from the table in great anger, and did not
eat bread on the second day after the new moon. For he was grieved for
David, because his father had put him to confusion.

4 Kings 4:23 And he said to her: Why dost thou go to him? today is neither
new moon nor sabbath. She answered: I will go.

Psalms 80:4 Blow up the trumpet on the new moon, on the noted day of your
solemnity.

Ezechiel 46:1 Thus saith the Lord God: The gate of the inner court that
looketh toward the east, shall be shut the six days, on which work is done;
but on the sabbath day it shall be opened, yea and on the day of the new
moon it shall be opened.

Ezechiel 46:6 And on the day of the new moon a calf of the herd without
blemish: and the six lambs, and the rams shall be without blemish.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat or in drink, or in
respect of a festival day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths,