[geocentrism] Re: Moon phases

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 06:29:25 -0500

Philip -- Correction here.  I said below:  Then you have the KJV and all the
other
counterfeit so-called "bibles" which say that the world was made "through"
Him.  (Like somebody else really made everything and Jesus was a tool in
their hands.)

It was a typo.  I meant to say Then you have the New KJV and all other
counterfeit so-called "bibles".    I cerrtainly didn't mean to say the KJV
was a counterfeit.   Anything but.

Cheryl