[geocentrism] Re: Moon phases

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:20:07 -0500

Interesting hermeneutics, Philip.

in Latin:   orior : I rise, become visible, appear
sol : sun
etiam or quoque would be used for   also

oritur sol .....   the sun rises ..

in Hebrew  zarach means :
 to rise, come forth, break out, arise, rise up, shine
 to come out, appear

Neither the original Hebrew nor the Vulgate text contain the word 'also'.

Pax Christi,

Robert