[geocentrism] Re: Moon phases

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:46:59 +1000

Hi Philip,
I understand that once you see the moon after conjunction it is not new
any more, as when a new car is driven off the lot it is not new any more.

Carl
Good point taken Carl, but just how does that car become new again when it re
enters the lot....  lol
Notice all, the moon does not go right out, but still glows in the earth light
presumably..