[geocentrism] Re: Ancient calendars

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:55:13 +1000

  Oh yes they are Philip, I have spoken to one and he confirms that they ALL
  are!    Jack

  Ok Jack. I did check out the links Cheryl sent, and was grateful; for the
correction..
  I would point out that as a Catholic, I have no antipathy to any people, Jew,
Black, yellow, Athiest or even Protestant.

  Throughout my long life I have maintained good friendly relations with people
of all creeds and back grounds, who likewise are friendly to me..   Even to
those who are inimical, I offer tolerance and understanding... which includes
you Jack.  You have no need to be so angry or defensive.