[geocentrism] Re: Ancient calendars

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:38:41 -0600

Carl,

I recently posted this before, but Dr. Richard Elmendorf describes the
seasonal path of the sun as a double helix, slightly closer in at the top
than the bottom to explain the slightly more nearness of the northern
hemisphere to the sun, versus the southern in its summer.  This would be the
geostatic explanation of the seasons, as I understand it.

I know what I'm about to say sounds like an E.Haeckel argument but it's
interesting how the double helix sounds like the DNA molecule.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton