[Wittrs] Re: Further Thoughts on Dennett, Searle and the Conundrum of Dualism

  • From: Rajasekhar Goteti <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:35:47 +0530 (IST)

Dear sirEverything, Gordon, finally depends on breaking the presumptive
intuition that consciousness is an irreducible something in the universe and
seeing it as a system property instead.

SWM

Dear sirIf I am following your discussion in its true sense,this may be my
inference.Reductionism (neti) not this not this may be called as elimination
process existing since eons in the logical sphere.Eliminating superficiality to
come to the root is a sensible practice.Duality may be the superficial
structure to build human world i,e both physical and psychological which in
fact coexist and function in an interactive mode.
thank yousekhar