(VICT) Re: Retrieve

  • From: "Ioana Gandrabur" <igandrabur@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:40:13 -0400

Hi there,

I love the retrieve messages. I was lucky that Adrian had this thing about
giving me my slipper when he was extremely happy to see me. That was a big
help. He still needs now to put clues to things I want him to pick up. He is
still waiting for me to point to things I want him to get and since I am
completely blind if I point it almost means touching them. He also only does
it when he feels like it but I just let it go because it is not essential
for us, just more like a fun game.

It is fun to have him bring his leash and then hide it or put it down stairs
and encourage him to go for it. When he gets what I want he runs down the
stairs and comes back with it. Makes for a nice pass time when he is bored.

take care,

Ioana and Adrian