(VICT) Re: Retrieve

  • From: "The Pawpower Pack" <pawpower@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:55:02 -0500

I don't let Mill'E do it all of the time.  I have let her *show* a few times
and mostly it's toys that Mill'E brings to me when we're all playing.  When
we work on working retrieves she is either on a down/stay in the corner or
out of the room.  With Gracy it really seemed to help her to watch another
dog do it but that characteristic seems to be a herding dog thing.
hmmm

Rox and the "Kitchen Bitches"
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD, and Laveau SDIT
" A teacher can only lead you to the threshold of your own mind." -- Kahlil
Gibran
pawpower@xxxxxxx
windows messenger: Brisomania@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: brissysgirl