(VICT) Re: Retrieve

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:34:59 -0700

Hi Tamara
It sounds like Thane and Mitzi have the wagging the tail bit down really
well. When I say where? Thane wags lowers his nose pointing right at the
thing and then if I say *get it* he will do the same silly tail wag, butt
wiggle thing as he places a paw on the item as if to say- its right there
doofus, get it yourself! LOL
I do need the working retrieve.
When I first trained Met to help me open and close doors though, I did not
need the task that badly. I just wanted to keep him busy training. Little
did I know how desperately I was about to need that task. When the MCS hit,
I could not even open my own fridge.

Karyn and Thane