(VICT) Re: Retrieve

  • From: "Gisele Mesnage" <gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:02:39 +1000

G'day Dolores,

Those are good points.  My dog Katie came running back to me all excited, with
what I  thought was a ball in her mouth.  But it turned out to be an apple from
someone's picnic basket. I stood there, not sure what to do.  Take the apple
back to the people, her teeth mark in it; throw the apple away; or let her have
it now that the deed was done.  I let her eat it, feeling that it was not
really the best thing to do!

Cheers,
Gisele

gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx