(VICT) Re: Off-leash?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 16:30:15 -0400

With Judson it was in a "fenced" in area here at the complex and in large
grassy areas where I knew he couldn't get in trouble.

With Gwenna we aren't even thinking of that right now.  She is still on tie
down at home.

Though I just bought her a collar and a bell and name plate, so we may start
it.

I need to give her someway to release her energy as she can't run around
outside.

Bought a baby gate so I can block off the kitchen from her nose when I give
her free rain.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx