(VICT) Re: Off-leash?

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:48:24 -0500

I am afraid of dog parks, as well. How often have we met people who
claim their dogs are friendly even on leash, and they walk right up to
you and snap in your assistance dog's face? There's too much out of my
control in an unknown dog park. If you made friends with a group of
people who all met there at the same time, the dogs were well behaved
and socialized and they all kept a watchful eye out for each others'
dogs, it might be fun however.

Sheila Styron, President
Guide Dog Users, Inc.
816-363-3172