(VICT) Re: Off-leash?

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:07:18 -0700

Kitty,

Just so you know why some people make negative comments about dog parks,
some of the schools including mine which is GDB do not recommend using dog
parks because we don't always know the behaviors of other dogs who would
play in the parks. I have never used any of the dog parks for that reason,
but each individual is certainly entitled to their own decisions about such
things.

Dianne and Primrose