(VICT) Re: Off-leash?

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 08:41:26 -0500

for me Buckley gets to be off leash at the dog park where it is all fenced and
at agility where it is all fenced.  I have a 50 foot long line that I have if I
just want to take him down the block in a grassy area to play ball.  I never
have him off leash where he can go running off.  he does have a pretty good
recall especially when I have a ball in my hand or a treat but I would hate to
have him find a squirrel that he finds more interesting and run off.
Ridge and Buckley Guide/SD