(VICT) Re: Off-leash?

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:06:34 -0800

Sandy, I think it has to do with the fact that our dogs are so valuable to
us that we really need to do our best to keep  them from being injured.  So,
let's say that somehow sunstar got injured while playing with the other
dogs.  Well, if I wouldn't have taken her to the park and exposed her to
lots of other dogs, that would not have happened.  Now that she is injured,
she can't guide for x amount of time.  Does that make sense?