[tcb] Re: I'm stumped - '59 won't start, stay running...

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:23:14 -0500

Isn't there a way to check that the solenoid is working like take off one of
the wires and turn the key to a certain position and you should hear the
solenoid make a clicking noise if it is working. I remember my mechanic
having me check it like this. I will call him to find out better directions
unless one of you knows what I am talking about.