[SI-LIST] Re: anti-resonance point when use Embedded Capacitance Material

  • From: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:53:34 -0700

Thanks Chas,
I remember those days...things have progressed greatly.

Do you, or the group, know of affordable simulation S/W (Ansoft, maybe?) that
would simulate plane resonances? My limited budget won't support multi-G$ S/W,
unfortunately. That would be pretty cool to be able to simulate that. I saw a
recent  demo of HyperLynx that was impressive.

I know Istvan has several Excel calculators that will model PDN impedances.

You coming to the Denver symposium this year?

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
Woodland Park, CO