[SI-LIST] Re: anti-resonance point when use Embedded Capacitance Material

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:53:16 -0700

Lee, there are outlier cases where significant difference in the
frequency of low number modes can be shown particularly on low layer
count PCBs.

Best Regards,

Steve.
On 5/10/2013 9:16 AM, Lee wrote:
> I have seen no evidence that plane resonances contribute to EMI or that
> distributing capacitors evenly over a plane has much effect on resonances.
> I do this so that there is an even distribution of "ground" vias across the
> planes as has been recommended by Istvan.

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
1580 Grand Point Way
MS 34689
Reno, NV  89523-9998
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2013 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: